Start Your Career With Us Today!
Common Cents is a progressive convenience store company with stores in Idaho, Nebraska, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming. Our Team Members
pride themselves in being FRIENDLY & ENERGETIC - they possess SUPERB CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS.
Take a moment to answer four questions:
- Do you enjoy working with people & providing great customer service?
- Would you like a job where hard work and job performance equal career opportunities and pay increases?
- Would you like a job that offered career-type benefits?
- Would you like a career with a company that values loyalty and length of service?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then a career at Common Cents Stores is waiting for you!
Whether you're management material or an individual team member, it's easy to see why Common Cents employees love what they do and do what
Common Cents Benefits
We value your contributions to our team and feel that company benefits are an important part of our total compensation package. Common
Cents has developed various programs to assist you and your eligible dependents. We also recognize the importance of paid time off
so you may join friends and family for a little rest and relaxation. Team members working thirty hours per week are considered full-time
and typically eligible for our benefits package.
We provide our Team Members with paid vacations.
- If you average thirty hours of work per week you are eligible for one week of paid vacation after one year of employment.
- If you average thirty hours of work per week you are eligible for two weeks of paid vacation after two years of employment.
Team Members averaging thirty hours per week are eligible for insurance benefits after sixty days of employment.
- Group health insurance is available for you, your spouse, and eligible dependents.
- Group dental insurance is available for you, your spouse, and eligible dependents.
- Group life insurance is available for you, your spouse, and eligible dependents.
- Group vision insurance is available for you, your spouse, and eligible dependents.
- Supplemental insurance coverage available includes accident and cancer policies.
- All of our group and individual insurance packages are eligible for our cafeteria 125 plan. This allows you to pay for your
insurance premiums with ‘pre-tax’ dollars.
Cafeteria 125 Plan
Our cafeteria 125 plan also allows you to ‘set aside’ pre-tax dollars for dependent child care expenses and un-reimbursed medical expenses.
401K profit sharing program
Common Cents allows eligible Team Members to join, participate in, and enjoy the benefits of our 401K profit sharing program. You will
be allowed to contribute up to 20% of your pre-tax wages to the program. Common Cents will ‘match’ 33% of the first 10% of your